diet coke for breakfast


Sunday, June 29, 2003

Posted by Matthew
WTF?

Okay... I just read the single worst article I've ever encountered. I'm not exactly sure what its about... I'm not exactly sure what the author was trying to accomplish... I'm not sure if there is a point. Something about 9/11, the growth of the internet, adoption of broadband and WiFi, Americans withdrawing from the world, people hate us... so there! It's an OpEd piece apparently, but what opinion do they want me to have? The Internet is growing, therefore America is stupid? I can believe that this was published by the NY Times because they are weird that way... but I can't figure out why CNN grabbed it and decided it merited a special spot on their front page. Seriously, I'm confused... Can either of you make anything of it? I mean its titled "Is Google God?" for pete's sake...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?