diet coke for breakfast


Friday, July 18, 2003

Posted by Jake
OpinionJournal - Wonder Land

Read this article. It is really funny. I love this metaphor:

The Democratic Party now resembles a vast hospital nursery, with each colicky baby lying in a separate crib screaming for attention--right now, for me. And if a Joe Lieberman or Dick Gephardt doesn't run right over and pour political formula down their throats, they'll keep right on screaming. And so yesterday, Messrs. Lieberman, Gephardt and Kucinich all scampered to Miami, stood before the NAACP convention and apologized. Mr. Lieberman: 'I was wrong, I regret it, and I apologize.' Then Sen. LIeberman suggested that Kweise Mfume belonged on the Supreme Court.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?