diet coke for breakfast


Friday, August 29, 2003

Posted by Tanstaafl
A raunchy interview bedevils Schwarzenegger / 1977 chat includes blunt talk on drugs, sex

I don't know how to react to this. I never like the "I don't remember giving that interview" response from politicians. It's a "non-denial denial". Who cares if you gave the interview, what people want to know is whether you did the things they say you did. For me, I'd be much happier if he just said, "yeah, I did those things, they were mistakes. I was young and embroiled in a culture in which it wasn't inappropriate conduct. I didn't hurt anyone but myself, but I would tell kids not to do drugs or have promiscuous sex, and I would never do any of those things again."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?