diet coke for breakfast


Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Posted by Jake
Reynolds on technical terms

That's good news, I think. Meanwhile, economic news in the United States looks good, though I don't understand this technical economist-talk:

``Growth is now super-super strong compared to super strong,'' said Joseph LaVorgna, senior U.S. economist at Deutsche Bank Securities, whose forecast of 8.3 percent was the highest in a Bloomberg News survey.

Help me out here: I think that 'super-super strong' is better than 'really boss' but not as good as 'bitchin'.' This, however, strikes me as very good news: 'The GDP price deflator, a measure of prices tied to the report, was unchanged from the previous estimate at a 1.7 percent pace.'
My worry at the moment is Nixonian inflation. So far, no sign.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?