diet coke for breakfast


Monday, December 01, 2003

Posted by Tanstaafl
Idiot Speech Police Strike Again:

"Although Rumsfeld's comments were made at a news briefing in February 2002, they were nominated for this year's award."

Boy, this is just too ridiculous. First, I GUARANTEE that some of the Dems running for POTUS said more absurd things than this. Second, it wasn't even in 2003. Third, I knew exactly what he was talking about, without having to read it twice. He's talking about what one of my professors in college called "Secondary Knowledge." It is the concept of being able to recognize whether you lack information or understanding of a topic. I think these guys just weren't smart enough to understand what he was talking about. Why this is worth advertising on CNN.com is beyond me however.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?