diet coke for breakfast


Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Posted by Tanstaafl
I'm fiddling with the color scheme. I'll get it right later on. Jake agreed that the other red and blue were too harsh. This obviously is worse, but I don't have time right now to mess with it.

BTW, I saw this other sight today called "Right Right" or something like that. It's webmaster seems to have STOLEN the work I did here. I'm hoping he's going to change it and come up with something of his own creation before I have to drop kick him.

Brian-- Yeah, I caught that site too, it's one of the best I've ever seen. Anyway, he told me he meant to steal the older format, but didn't realize the new one had gone up, and he's since modified it quite a bit to make it his own. He hopes its current state meets approval, and if not, he says to tell me and he'll change it further.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?