diet coke for breakfast


Friday, March 05, 2004

Posted by Tanstaafl
LILEKS (James) The Bleat:

Obligatory statement: I am tired of making the following obligatory statement, but I must. Obligatory Statement the Second: I do not believe Bush walks on water. I have arguments with many policies. McCain Feingold: gah. Gah in excelsis deo. Other policies I understand as political expediencies, but that doesn?t mean I like them. I have one issue above all: the war. And yes, I?m one of those deluded types who thinks we?re at war, and that the absence of attacks since 9/11 no more means we?re not at war than the absence of air raids on Manhattan in 1942 meant we weren?t at war with Germany and Japan.


As usual Mr. Lileks is much more eloquent than I. Of course, this is his profession while mine is pushing numbers around.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?