diet coke for breakfast


Monday, April 12, 2004

Posted by Tanstaafl
Kellogg Brown & Root, Inc. - Fact Sheet - Hoover's Online:

Now the engineering and construction arm of oil field services giant Halliburton, KBR offers construction management, project management, and facilities operations and maintenance services.

I'm a bit amazed at this. I did a google search on Kellogg Brown & Root to see if there was anyway anti-war activists could portray them as "deserving it" as some have done with the security personnel who were dragged through the streets last week. I discovered that KBR is part of Halliburton. I'm just amazed that the mainstream press wouldn't mention that fact. Could it be that they don't want anyone wot feel sympathetic to Halliburton? Or maybe they have mentioned it, and I've just missed it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?