diet coke for breakfast


Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Posted by Tanstaafl
Teen successfully fights off bear

Way to go kid. Good thinking with the air horn!

Matt - I don't usually remember my dreams, most are pretty boring, but this story reminded me of one of my all time favorites: about four years ago (probably during big game week) I dreamt that a large grizly bear was terrorizing campus on Escondido near the dorms. For some reason, this really pissed me off, and I took it upon myself to attack the grizzly bear. I ran around the bear yelling at it and throwing anything I could grab at it: bikes, branches, etc. Then James appeared and tossed an aluminum baseball bat towards me. I remember thinking "oh, its on now, b****!". I beat the tar out of that bear. It was cool.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?