diet coke for breakfast


Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Posted by Jake
TCS: Tech Central Station - 'The Two Things About Economics'

So my suggestion is that we simply print Professor Whitman's two points onto a piece of card, in sufficient quantity that each and every pen pusher in the system has at least one copy from which to absorb the text, perhaps in special large print for those whose lips move when watching TV. A small cost for what I believe will be very large benefits, the advantages that will come from a system whereby economic incentives are actually pushing people in the direction of the desired outcome.

That does of course leave the question of precisely where these cards should be displayed to best effect. I hope you won't think me too much of a cynic if I militate for colonic insertion offering the best bureaucratic visibility.


Hahaha. Read the whole thing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?