diet coke for breakfast


Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Posted by Jake
Poll of Meteorologists

The poll that I mentioned early is the one cited below:

The Gallup Organization, A Gallup Study of Scientists' Opinions and Understanding of Global Climate Change, November 1991. Available from the Center for Science, Technology & Media, 6900 Wisconsin Avenue, Chevy Chase, MD.

As it does not appear that Gallup keeps polls that old online I was unable to get a direct link to it. Sadly what I recieved when I searched for it was a great deal of contreversy in regards to its results. Whether or not that might discourage you from using it as evidence is up to you. (Frankly I think I will stick to making arguments on the data.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?