diet coke for breakfast


Friday, November 10, 2006

Posted by Tanstaafl
I know I advocated withdrawal...
"A purported audio recording by the leader of al Qaeda in Iraq vows to step up the group's fight against the United States, saying, 'We haven't had enough of your blood yet.'"

But let's kill this gentleman first. And use our impressive technological capabilities to kill his successor, and his successor, and so on. I just don't think we need so many troops there to do that.

I think that if we could pull our troops out of the cities and station them at highly protected bases in the desert. From there we could use them to hunt Al Qaeda and protect the oil infrastructure.


1 Comments:

I've got to say, it was pretty fun for a while there when Israel was blowing up the new Hamas leader every couple of weeks.

I think it's our turn.

By Blogger RFTR, at 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?