diet coke for breakfast


Monday, November 10, 2003

Posted by RFTR
OpinionJournal - Who Is George Soros?

Just noticed that this is appearing opposite Dean's piece in the WSJ today, and makes my below point much more effectively. Kudos to the Opinion Journal board for taking this advantage to stick it to Dean by juxtaposing some reality next to Dean's vacuous rhetoric.

I also just decided to start my own campaign to raise money for W, and you can all help. We're all non-super-wealthy Republicans (or so it seems). So my idea is for us to start getting everyone we know to sign onto Bush's donation site, here and make a $50 donation. The effects of this will be two-fold: it will increase his donor numbers and decrease the average contribution size. If I can create a serious mobilization of less-wealthy Bush supporters to get behind this effort, then maybe Bush can hold up a stat in the general election that says "I have as many small-money contributors as Dr. Dean, and my average donation is only higher because I also have more donors over-all." Wouldn't that be a feather in his cap?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?