diet coke for breakfast


Thursday, November 06, 2003

Posted by RFTR
Since James has posted the last 17, I thought I'd step up and prove that others among us are still alive, with an excerpt from today's Political Journal:
"I don't agree with her politics. I don't agree with some of her background. But she should get an up-or-down vote. We've got to stop this monolith in black America because it impedes the freedom of expression for all of us" -- Rev. Al Sharpton, criticizing a Democratic U.S. Senate filibuster against the appointment of Janice Brown, a conservative black judge from the California Supreme Court, to the Federal appellate bench.

Who would have thought I'd ever agree with Al Sharpton on anything??


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?