diet coke for breakfast


Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Posted by RFTR
Andrew Sullivan is a smart guy
I'm currently watching his appearance on Bill Maher's HBO political show. If you'd like to see it, I have it on HBO On Demand, and I'd be happy to make a tape for anyone. He's witty, and doesn't back down. The more I read and see of this guy, the more I respect him, even when I disagree with his opinions.

Bill Maher: [introduces the gay marriage topic] and Rob, you're a gay man
Rob Schneider: I'm willing to learn
Sullivan: Really? We can have a drink afterwards, right?
Schneider: Let me just say this. I am for--
Sullivan: [he's wearing a blue shirt, Schneider wearing a red one] We can be red and blue American finally getting together.
Schneider: I am for gay marriage--
Sullivan: And I'm right behind you.

HILARIOUS.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?